1. Controversies on the Effectiveness of Decapitation Operations and Their Implications to Korean Military Strategy | Changboo Kang
2. The Implications of the Korean Armed Forces by the Analysis of the Israeli Military System: Focused on the Recruitment and Training of Military Personnel | Jae Gyun Kim and Dong Woo Yang
3. Suggestions for Improving Science Diplomacy Based on Analysis of Government-Funded Research Institutes’ Activities in the Field of Climate Technologies | Taekun Kim and Kye Young Lee
4. A Study on North Korea’s Change of English Notation of “(Con)federation” | So Hye Park
5. North Korea’s Growing Threat of SLBM as a Game Changer and South Korea’s Comprehensive Counter-Measures: What to Change and How to Offset It | Kil Joo Ban
6. Awareness of North Korea’s Tourism Industry Under the Kim Jong-Un Period Based on Studies | Hae Jung Lee and Seong Hyeon Kang
7. Where is NAPCI?: The Challenges and Limitations of the (Neo-)Functionalist Approach for Multilateral Cooperation in Northeast Asia | Eunmi Choi
※ For full articles in Korean, please follow the link to the Korean website (http://www.sejong.org/boad/1/egoread.php?bd=15&itm=&txt=&pg=1&seq=5471).